I HAVE BLACK SHIRT
I have the black shirt
If black to the c .......
I have the black shirt that gets to me
c ...... ..
I just know that since I met you
This love is in mourning
As he died to see
One day you figure
I wrapped
That spell the end end
It was already lost
And suddenly a light me captive
It was a new love lifted me
Where your dead soul
Love never resurrected.
Well to see the soul
Impure thanked God
For my heart to finally book
If love is in mourning
It is yours, because mine
He finally died, I leave me
With my black shirt
Because thine heart is black
And with it I say GOODBYE
Come if they see
For this heart
Already stop loving you
And beg anymore
For this love into the abyss
The lance and that's where he stayed.
Where you can not reach
So your heart suffers
This eventually lost love
And if you come your love finally died
And your evil heart me away.
Since that day my soul
For you died
And this heart closed doors you
And that goodbye my life revived
And loneliness you left
And life returned me
Renaciendo a new heart
Which I keep the key
Opera true love
Let me fill you with peace and calm.
For if I stay alone
This black shirt reminds me
Your bad love.
The penalty that was in the soul
No longer
And only left me to my fate
For if felt like dying
Today I am living
Since you went away
Recover my calm
For this spell you left
At the end you was leavin
I have the black shirt until my c ......
So now this heart does not hide
He feels
Nor suffers
It is your love poison
That kills all signs of life
Evil seems that you stay single
And my life came salvation.
When you go
You curse your love
At last he marched
Whether your love I do not care
What I learned yesterday glory
Today I know pure m ...... ..
For your lie at the end fell
For my life I get the greatest
That ultimately deadly poison you
In my veins I go
Arriving at my life salvation
Thanks to you poison antidote
It did not work
So I wear my black shirt
Because under my black shirt
Mourning and I never stay
I saved.
The black shirt of your love
And I have until my c ...
Well the only thing that helped me
I tell old today.
By: MARIA PALLINAS BARCELONA SPAIN PERU
DATE: 23 DECEMBER 2014

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario